Get Arq Backup for Windows 8 or later, or Windows Server 2012 or later (.NET 4.7.2 or later required):
- Click the button below to download Arq 7 for Windows:
Download Arq 7 for Windows
or Get Arq 7 for Mac
- Double-click Arq7.msi in your Downloads folder to install Arq.
- When Arq launches, enter your email address and click Start Trial (or click Enter License Code if you already have a license code).
- Click "Create a new backup plan".
- Click Next to choose to back up all drives.
- Select Arq Cloud Storage free trial, or click Add Storage Location to back up to your own external drive, NAS, or cloud account.
- Click Save.
- Choose an encryption password if you want to keep your backups private.
- If you chose Arq Cloud Storage free trial, choose a password for your account.
- Quit Arq when you've finished configuring. Arq Agent will run in the background and do the backup work for you.
Of course, if you have any questions please email us at email@example.com so we can help.