Release Notes for Arq Cloud Backup Version 1.2.3
December 11, 2018
- Allow _ characters in SMB share names.
- Fixed an issue that caused error messages in the menubar-app on OS X El Capitan.
- Fixed an issue where the menubar icon's status would fall out of sync with the agent's actual status.
Release Notes for Arq Cloud Backup Version 1.2.2
December 1, 2018
- When Wasabi returns a 503 error with non-XML response body, instead of logging an error, sleep and retry.
Release Notes for Arq Cloud Backup Version 1.2.1
November 25, 2018
- Fixed a critical issue where, if you added an unexpected network share path of the form \\server\share\subdirectory, when the backup finishes and the agent tries to unmount, the unmount fails; then the agent deletes the mount point but it's still mounted so the files within the network share subdirectory are deleted. The agent now leaves the mount point behind.
Release Notes for Arq Cloud Backup Version 1.2
November 22, 2018
Release Notes for Arq Cloud Backup Version 1.1.1
November 15, 2018
- Fixed an issue which could cause the error "The resource could not be loaded because the App Transport Security policy requires the use of a secure connection" when you open the Arq Cloud Backup app on OS X El Capitan.
Release Notes for Arq Cloud Backup Version 1.1
November 13, 2018
- Skip all volumes with 'nobrowse' flag (hidden volumes).
- Added a feature for choosing the data center location when creating your account.
- Added a feature for choosing a separate encryption password (known only to you) when creating your account.
- Fixed an issue in search where not all results were being displayed.
- Fixed an issue where upload transactions weren't being retried in the case of a temporary system clock skew (e.g. if the computer was asleep).
- Fixed the 'bytes available' field in the Account Details view.
- Don't log errors for "virtual" files that aren't actually on disk, such as Google docs in Google Drive File Stream folders.
Release Notes for Arq Cloud Backup Version 1.0.2
November 3, 2018
- Fixed a restore issue where, if you picked restore to original location, files would be restored to subdirectories within the origin location.
Release Notes for Arq Cloud Backup Version 1.0.1
November 1, 2018
- Improved the appearance of the menubar icon in "dark mode".
Release Notes for Arq Cloud Backup Version 1.0
October 24, 2018